Lawn Care At Its Finest
• Fertilizer Applications — We do five main fertilizing visits throughout the growing season from March through November.
• Weed Control — We do two applications of Pre-emergent weed control to prevent Broadleaf weeds and Crabgrass from growing. We do Post-emergent selective and non-selective weed spray to kill weeds after they appear.
• Insect Control — We prevent and kill Grubs and Chinch Bugs that feed on the grass plant’s roots and blades.
• Disease Control — We try to control common fungus and molds both on the grass plant and in the soil.
• Lime Applications — We amend the soil by adjusting the pH of the soil for the best growing conditions.
• Aeration — We get air to the root system to stimulate grass plant growth.
• Renovation and Seeding — We add desirable grass content to an existing lawn.
• Deer Tick and Flea Control — We control pests in your yard, so they stay off your pets and family.
Free Lawn Evaluation
We give free lawn evaluations with our estimates. We meet with you to look at and measure your lawn. You will get a detailed analysis of your lawn’s size, predominant grass types, thatch layer, turf density and soil pH. We will identify weed infestation, insect and pest activity and then fungus and diseases that might be troubling your lawn.
There are four lawn fertilizing programs to choose from. We have a Standard program that is basic fertilizing and weed control. The Standard Plus program adds lime, fungus and grub control. The Deluxe program includes all of the above with lawn seeding in the Fall. There is even a Lawn Builder program that is for starting over or establishing a new lawn. We will suggest which applications and program will work best for your location and budget.
Residential and Commercial
We can do any size lawn from small residential lawns to the larger acreage or commercial properties. We have updated equipment and chemicals to get the job done efficiently. We use push spreaders and hand-held sprayers to maintain the tiniest patch of grass at any small 1,000 square foot residential property. We use ride on spreaders with spray booms to handle the 40,000 square foot or more commercial properties. We have recently updated our aerating equipment to service both small and large lawns.
Our technicians are friendly and knowledgable. They are trained by our licensed owner and are licensed by the NJ DEP for pesticide use and safety. They are certified by Rutgers NJ Agricultural Experiment Station for professional fertilizer applicator certification and training. Our technicians update their learning each year by attending seminars at NJ Turfgrass Association field days.
For troubleshooting and problems, service calls are always handled within three business days by your technician and sometimes the same day by the owner. Our regular service applications are scheduled on a seasonal basis. We come out to do your lawn treatments every six to eight weeks during the growing season. We start in March and finish in November. Our service will automatically renew yearly based on customer satisfaction. We always want to hear feedback from customers about how our services are working for them.